Today, 6/4-5/16, i made a 404 page, a 403 page, and a Technical Support page( email is still a little buggy though). But overall, this was a very productive session. leave any feature requests in the comments below.
I fixed the overhead console on this Mercury Mountaineer (1999). when i started, the unit was completely nonfunctional. To fix the lights, I simply had to clean a few corroded contacts, but the temperature unit was more complicated, involving taking it completely apart and resoldering 2 surface mount resistors. After putting everything back together and placing it into the vehicle, we found that it was working normally. Please check this box: